Recording an Outgoing Voice Mail Message I hate the sound of my own voice. I always have. When Im speaking to an audience, I always sound forced and unnatural. So when we had to set up our new voice mail systems outgoing message, it took me a few tri

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之商务英语

When you call someone but they arent there, often their voicemail picks up or answers the phone. Then you have to leave a message. Anyone who uses the phone in their job has to deal with voicemail. Have you ever started to leave a message on someones

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

[00:19.65]A Voice, A Pair Of Legs And A Girl [00:29.18]怪声怪腿怪女孩 [00:37.43]This all started happening about 2 years ago, [00:41.95]when my family and I moved into our new house. [00:46.61]Everything was normal at first. [00:49.44]We were buildin

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语灵异故事

I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreamin' but There's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it. Every step I'm taking. Every move I make feels Lost with no direction. My faith is shakin. But I, I gotta keep tryin. Gotta keep my head hel

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Knocking On Heavens Door Jon Bon Jovi Bruce Springsteen mama take this badge from me i cant use it anymore it 's getting dark too dark to see feels like i'm knockin on heave ns door knock-knock-knockin on heave 's door knock-knock-knockin on heave 's

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I keep on fallin in love with you Sometimes I love ya Sometimes you make me blue Sometimes I feel good At times I feel used Obey you darling Makes me so confused I keep on fallin in and out of love with you I never loved someone way that I loved you

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Barbara Jordan, 1936-1996: A Powerful Voice for Justice and Social Change Jordan was the first African-American woman elected to the United States Congress to represent Texas. VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Sarah Long with People in A

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

Why Did I Laugh Tonight? No Voice Will Tell: Why did I laugh tonight? No voice will tell: No God, no Demon of severe response, Deigns to reply from Heaven or from Hell. Then to my human heart I turn at once. Heart! Thou and I are here, sad and alone;

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 济慈诗歌和书信选(英文版)

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, Im Faith. How often do we come to a place in life where we feel there is no hope, no purpose for going on, no anything to live for? Some of us come to this place often while others just visit once in a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

I, I feel good, I walk alone But then I trip over myself and I fall I, I stand up, and then I'm okay But then you print some shit that makes me wanna scream So do what you want what you want with my body Do what you want Don't stop, let's party Do wh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath Scared to rock the boat and make a mess So I sat quietly agreed politely I guess that I forgot I had a choice I let you push me past the breaking point I stood for nothing so I fell for everything You held

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night after the last days we go taken a long way to get home a lonely sun is on the radio I hear your voice in the night I hear your voice in the night I hear your

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

As Congress and the Bush administration continued negotiations on a $15 billion loan for U.S. auto companies, a group of autoworkers traveled to Washington to draw attention to their concerns about the future of the American auto industry. Autoworke

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十二月)

(SOUNDBITE OF VALERIE JUNE SONG, JUST IN TIME) SCOTT SIMON, HOST: The passage of time weaves through Valerie June's new album, The Order Of Time. (SOUNDBITE OF SONG, JUST IN TIME) VALERIE JUNE: (Singing) Take my breath away and you put me down, teach

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: The Late Show With Stephen Colbert made headlines earlier this week. Vice President Joe Biden sat for his first TV interview after the election. It was a bright spot for a show that once struggled to find its voice. NPR TV critic

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

Voice of China sets new ad auction record HANGZHOU, Nov. 2 (Xinhua) -- The Voice of China on Friday fetched a record sponsorship fee for its forthcoming second season after resounding success this summer fanned a gold rush around the variety show. Th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

详细英文解释: A people voice is the voice that someone uses when talking to people who aren't their friends. This voice is automatically happy, nicer and sweeter than their normal voice. It is also often more high pitched. This is often the v

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

listen 听啊 to the song here in my heart 那是我心中的歌声 a melody i start but can't complete 一段我能开头却无法结束的旋律 listen 听啊 to the sound from deep within 那是我内心的声音 it's only beginning to find releas

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Some kids have and some kids don't And some of us are wondering why. 其实每一个人生来本就不平 And some of us are wondering why. 且芸芸众生总想弄清其中蹊跷 And mom won't watch the news at night 其实某些东西总会使人逃避

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I can almost see it. That dream I'm dreamin' but There's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it. Every step I'm taking. Every move I make feels Lost with no direction. My faith is shakin. But I, I gotta keep tryin. Gotta keep my head hel

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音